Friday, June 19, 2009

Cleaning day.

here are some of my cleaners.

This and that cleaner (All purpose)
1/2 cup vinegar
a small squeeze Natural dish detergent
2-3 cups water
Essential oil of your choice! (I like Dragons blood myself, but also like lavender)

Mix all in spray bottle and get cleaning! (BTW I use 2-4 drops E.O. But sometimes more, To much and you will have an over powering perfumy smell)

Dirty floor detox
(I don't know how this reacts with certain floorings, I use it on my hard wood and tile)
A squeeze Natural dish soap
1/2 a cup of baking soda
essential oil (Again I like dragons blood, But Orange is nice as well)
1-2 drops tea tree oil

Shiny time glass cleaner
(This one is REAL easy)
Mix equal parts vinegar and water
you may add tea tree oil, but its not a must.

Shaking the sneezes dusting water
(I would recommend making sure this doesn't damage certain finishes)
1/2 cup vinegar
the juice of half lemon
1 cup water.

I hope this helps some get a start on getting Clean and Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment