Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A cool Rainy day

My garden is enjoying the weather yet I am not.

Its cloudy and Gray, And I want nothing more then to have something to do today.

I guess today I will do some baking and some sewing I need to start a New Blanket for our room and I am looking into making cloth pads (For My Moon Cycle) and sewing the Girls some new clothing.

Usually to me that is the perfect day, But Today I just want to be in the sun working in the Garden and Playing with My Girls...and we have 2-3 more days of this grayness ahead.

But I will suck it up and make the best of this gloomy day!

My home is my paradise and I am not letting some stormy weather rain on my good time!

Rainy day Ideas

Bake

Sew

knit

Crochet

Play board games

CLEAN ( that Always needs done LOL)

Cook

Crafts

Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment