Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting ready for Yule

I know that its still a long ways off (Well not really only 5 months-ish!)...But why not get a headstart?
I am planning on making all the gifts for my children and family this year...
I plan on making homemade Goodies for the family Like soaps and body scrubs (and Closer to yule cookies and yummy goodies!)

I am going to start a few blankets for My girls and their cousin Hannah. Then also going to make them stuffed animals...

I plan on canning some homemade jellies and jams for them and then the day before yule making some sweet breads to go with them.

I Have allot to do before then and It will take some time since I have to make things for the new baby as well.

I am also making a art set for the older kids...But I will buy the things and put it together

I am going to get started next week with the blankets, and the start a few baby blankets to...we will see how it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment